Saturday, January 24, 2015

Birds of Rome, and also Eggs

I'm back from Rome and have just posted two huge new pieces on the website. If you'd like to check them out click the titles below. Rome was beautiful, amazing and wonderful of course, but I love Philadelphia, too, it turns out. I forgot.

This one is Birds of Rome.


This one is Eggs and Worries.


I'm pleased to report that Gallery Joe showed two of my tiny drawings in their recent group exhibition, Joy. It was a lovely show full of some really great artists, and I was thrilled to be a part of it. You can also see lots of the small work I made last year in the flat files at Pierogi gallery in Brooklyn. They have Given All This and Still, Still, from my last post, as well as these new ones I didn't have time to post before I left the states. Stop by and see them if you are in Brooklyn!


















Enjoy! 




No comments: